Tainted Woods Tainted Woods

This game is addictive!! I couldn't stop myself playing!

A new fascinating gameplay experience! Cool mechanics and features!

It gets a little bit hard at stage 2 but as you pass it you open up a bunch of new opportunities! I used to love tower defense games but they got old and here is the new type of gameplay with waves\defense system. I liked the types of weapon, they are all bring some new experience into the game, especially semi auto weapon with upgrade!

I'd like to play it on my iPhone, hope this game goes BIG and you'll work on it to bring it to a mass audience!

All my 5 goes to this game! Thank you for this game experience!

Chaotic Run Chaotic Run

You made this game for 2 days? Really impressive. It has some things I wish be better, but considering the time you had - great job! I made 39070 point, almost won the game, but I made one mistake and lost control over the game :)
5!

Roly-Poly Monsters Roly-Poly Monsters

Excellent

This game is really great! Nice work!
And I want to notice that all of the comments here rates this game as 10. But the score is too low. I've noticed it long time ago. This website is no longer a way to get fair score. This portal is full of people, who vote 0 or 1 for good games just to increase their chances to win a daily prise for their games. You will see - tomorrow the score will be much higher, because there will be no rivals.

Romeo Romeo

nice!

I loved it! Reminded me all those old times with Nintendo :)

Color Archers Color Archers

nice game

Keep it up :)

I Love Traffic I Love Traffic

good game

This is a good game, but a little bit too simple. Maybe you need to put some people to, so they could pass through the road.

Flash Element TD Flash Element TD

good game

Great game! I liked it very much. But I need to make more levels with different maps.

Roly-Poly Cannon Roly-Poly Cannon

one of my favorites!

This game is one of my favorite games ever! When I played first time and passed all of the levels I started to play again and again. I wish there were more levels! I am waiting for the Roly-Poly Cannon 2!

RepliCat RepliCat

languages

Not bad. But if you let to choose the language - you need to use selected language not just for button 'play more games'.

mindlesslabs responds:

Sure - we will try to make translations for main languages in the next few weeks. Thanks!

STD: Wave 1 STD: Wave 1

Cool!

Very cool game! Keep it up!