The Broadcast The Broadcast

Brilliant!!! Awesome work. Scenes, characters, lightning, technique and the message - everything is amazing!

Totally Original Totally Original

Not something interesting or nice

I did not like it. Yes, I agree, that those two men are drawn nice, but there are not anything else good in this movie. The score is huge, but the content is terrible. And the sound was on very bad level.

SplinterCell:Chaos parody SplinterCell:Chaos parody

Pretty cool!

That DAMN funny! You rock! I want to see more of this stuff.

Tainted Woods Tainted Woods

This game is addictive!! I couldn't stop myself playing!

A new fascinating gameplay experience! Cool mechanics and features!

It gets a little bit hard at stage 2 but as you pass it you open up a bunch of new opportunities! I used to love tower defense games but they got old and here is the new type of gameplay with waves\defense system. I liked the types of weapon, they are all bring some new experience into the game, especially semi auto weapon with upgrade!

I'd like to play it on my iPhone, hope this game goes BIG and you'll work on it to bring it to a mass audience!

All my 5 goes to this game! Thank you for this game experience!

Chaotic Run Chaotic Run

You made this game for 2 days? Really impressive. It has some things I wish be better, but considering the time you had - great job! I made 39070 point, almost won the game, but I made one mistake and lost control over the game :)
5!

Roly-Poly Monsters Roly-Poly Monsters

Excellent

This game is really great! Nice work!
And I want to notice that all of the comments here rates this game as 10. But the score is too low. I've noticed it long time ago. This website is no longer a way to get fair score. This portal is full of people, who vote 0 or 1 for good games just to increase their chances to win a daily prise for their games. You will see - tomorrow the score will be much higher, because there will be no rivals.

.:Hour Of Mourne:. .:Hour Of Mourne:.

Good melody..

That was very good! I love sad melodies like this one.. I see that you don't have much audio submissions here yet. So keep working, I hope to see more of your works.
Good Luck!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan

Great!

I love this!! Just AWESOME!!

Battle of Honor Battle of Honor

Awesome!

Just great! What can I say.. :)
Keep it this way!